About Group Study Rooms
To book a group study room:
- Click on the relevant subject library from the Room Bookings list above. You will then see a display of the room availabilities for today.
- Use the Calendar to select what day you want to make the booking on. The display will automatically refresh with the relevant information. Available slots will display as green. Unavailable slots will display as blue.
- Click on an available slot to make a booking. You may select up to two slots per day.
- Click Continue. You will then be prompted to enter your Full Name and Email. You must use your UWA email address to make bookings.
- Click Submit my Booking to complete the process. You will be sent a confirmation email.
To cancel a group study room booking:
- Open the confirmation email forwarded to your UWA email account.
- Click on the link to cancel your booking.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your booking. Click Yes to cancel your booking.
Group study room booking conditions:
- Are for group study purposes only (individual study or any other activities are not permitted)
- Are available for UWA students using a student email address
- Are limited to 2 hours, per building, per day, per group
- Will only be held for 15 minutes after the start of the booking time
- Can only be made on the hour
- Can only be made up to two weeks in advance
- Other individuals are not permitted to make bookings on your behalf
- May be subject to verification by University Library staff. The booking details must match the name and student number on the campus card of an individual who is present in the booked room. If the individual who has booked the room is not in attendance the booking may be cancelled.
- The University Library has the right to cancel bookings where a valid name and/or email address is not provided
For more information or help with using the Room Booking system, contact University Library staff in subject libraries.
The information on this page is subject to change without notice.